The Official Hogwarts Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snake Introductions

+2
Astoria Erised
Selwyn Snape
6 posters

Go down

Snake Introductions Empty Snake Introductions

Post  Selwyn Snape Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:37 pm

Hey guys, I'm Selwyn (Fatima) Snape! I love reading and usually read for a bit each day. I also love HP (obviously) and Slytherin House (double obvious). I am really excited to be in this club, and I cannot wait to get started on some great book discussions!

Selwyn Snape
Prefect: Slytherin House

Back to top Go down

Snake Introductions Empty Re: Snake Introductions

Post  Astoria Erised Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:22 am

Hi! I'm Astoria Erised (Elia). I love reading anything i can get my hands on. I'm excited to share reading experiences with all of you. Oh and i'm very much a Slytherin Smile

Astoria Erised
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilylucy129 Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:39 pm

Hello People! I'm a Slytherin and proud! Never thought I was any other house, don't ask why... just never thought I fit in with them. Anyways, I love reading. At SSR, everyone talks, I read. I'm different! Anyways I'm also a graphic designer, so if you would like one just ask. I'm not that busy! Okay anyways, I'm an Animasher, Yogna(gh)t, Brony, Potterhead, and so much more that it would take awhile for me to write... so I won't... But I hope to have fun here! Bye Bye :3

Last edited by Lilylucy129 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lilylucy129
Lilylucy129
Slytherin

http://http.//youtube.com/user/Lilylucy129

Back to top Go down

Snake Introductions Empty Hey there!

Post  Mafalda Prewett Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:05 am

Mafalda Prewett here (Maria Cruz de Velazquez). I love to read but I'm not very good at picking books so I read whatever my nieces tell me to read. Although to be completely honest with you, I haven't read a book in a while. Stupid Drarry fanfics have taken over my reading priorities. I always say "just this one then I'll read a real book" but then I see another one with an interesting summary and before I know it, I'm sucked in again. So I'm excited about this and I hope I get myself into real books again. =)

Mafalda Prewett
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post  oki Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:50 pm

hello ~ so, I just noticed there was a member intro topic.. : O
well, I'm Oki, Oki Dries on FB : )
I read pretty much everything, since I like to criticize when it comes to bad books as much as I like to be a shameless fangirl when it comes to good ones.
Slytherin to the bone, obviously. XD

oki
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Snake Introductions Empty Hello

Post  Glitchie Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:01 pm

Hello my fellow snakes! I'm Glitchie (Sharon Akins) and I loved to read when I didn't have problems with it. Still looking into getting why I now have problems reading checked out, but I have turned to audio books, so if I can find it in audio, I'll gladly listen. I LOVE the HP books (save for DH - SEVERUS LIVES! is my motto). I also like Lord of the Rings, and reading Tin Man fan fiction. I'm a slasher, so you might hear the odd ship comment now and then, but I understand some people don't like slashing, so I don't push my pairings on anyone. Pushing things on people really isn't my thing, and I TRY my BEST not to do it. I am also a writer, so I write my own stories - when I have time and can see straight and am so inclined. If you want to see some of my stuff (not all is GBLT content) just let me know and I'll send you a link. I wish I was more artistically inclined, but I can't draw my way out of a paper bag. The art work I HAVE done is on my facebook albums (Sharon Akins) so you can check them out if you like. They done in Paintshop Pro, Photoshop but the best is done in DAZ 3D Studio which sadly, I don't have installed on my computer anymore. Sad
Glitchie
Glitchie
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down